1. Is there any international LAA service committee, or another community entity, such as LAA conference, international (world level) service office of the LAA? Yes, it is called the LAA International Committee. We are currently working on a Step Guide. We also have a business meeting once a week. It is listed on the LAA message board. You are welcome to join us. We already have two members from Russia, Liana and Serge.
2. If Yes, who are the members of the specified entities? Members of LAA throughout the world.
3. What documents regulate the activities of these entities (regulations, charters, service manuals, basic principles, etc.)? Where can we find these documents? We are working on this and could use some help. Right now we have service guidelines and literature on the message board. Right now we rely on the 12 Traditions to guide us.
4. How can we contact the International Service Committee of LAA and /or any other service entities (addresses, phone numbers, e-mail)? We are communicating on this message board rather than email so everything is transparent. Just register, log in, and go to the forum entitled LAA International Committee. You can also email me directly. firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Is there an official international ommunity, LAA’s website (websites), what is the link? Yes . . . loveaddicts.org/
6. How is literature of the LAA society getting approved at the international level? Most of the literature was voted on an approved years ago. We are still adding literature for approval. See the forum LAA Literature.
7. Is there any officially approved literature from the LAA community? What items (books, pamphlets, articles) are considered as approved and official literature of the LAA Community? The approved literature is on the website and message board. It has all been voted on and approved.
8. Who is in charge of approving the translation of this literature into Russian. Who will check the translation, and who will be the holder of copyrights? How it should be organized? This woman knows more about the Russian translations. She was on the committee. The copyright should belong to Love Addicts Anonymous.
9. Who has approved the text of the 12 Traditions of LAA, published on pages 57-58 of the" Big book " of LAA, as well as posted on the links Copyright rights were obtained from Alcoholics Anonymous Central Office in 2004 by letter. They were reprinted in our Basic Text and approved by the Literature Committee.
Kind regards, Irina , Elena, Anna, Olga
Last Edit: Jun 19, 2020 15:50:56 GMT -8 by Susannah