Minutes to the First Business Meeting May 19, 2020 9:45:51 GMT -8
Post by laarus on May 19, 2020 9:45:51 GMT -8
Minutes to the First Business Meeting
Saturday, May 16, 2020
5 people were present.
1. This is an international group. An invitation was sent out to 6,800 people from this message board by Susannah, the administrator, plus 37 letters of invitation to members of the International Committee. No one responded.
2. It was suggested to start working on creating a draft workbook, possibly based on the basic text of the LAA, which is posted on this forum. All the comments up to the present are on this forum. Susan is in the process of duplicating all the text of the original website to this message board so you will not have to go to both sites.
3. It is proposed to put the outline (draft) on this site for further discussion by groups and making amendments and changes to it.
4. It is proposed to hold a second step-by-step working meeting on Saturday, May 23, at 11:00 a.m. Central United States time.
5. It is suggested to send out invitations in advance to all participants of the message board, 37 members of the International Committee and all Russian-speaking LAA groups.
After the meeting was over, John from South Africa joined us and explained:
1. The meaning of the words written on the logo and shape of the logo, and made the promise again to give their explanation in writing.
2. John explained that THERE are no LAA mottos or slogans yet.
3. It was suggested to start writing a short version of the steps, but they have already been written. We just need to add a brief list of questions. Here is the link.
Report on completed actions:
1. The Message about the next meeting is posted on the this message board. Here is the link.
2. Susan was given access to separate forum branches with basic texts for steps and basic questions to them.
3. Text invitations to the next working meeting were sent to representatives of the State of California.
4. The texts of steps 1-4 in English, created by an International group in South Africa, are placed in a separate folder.
5. The texts of questions for steps 1-12 in Russian are placed in a separate folder.
6. The reconciliation of Russian and English texts has started.
Questions for the second working meeting:
1. Make a reconciliation of workbooks or individual questions to it in Russian.
2. Start work on drafting steps 5 and 6 by the Russian side and, if new applicants are added, draw up steps 5 and 6 by the Russian, African and Swedish side.
3. Specify whether the steps should be written in one language (s) and translated into two additional languages.
Liana, the secretary of the first International Business meeting of LAA.